Developmental Interventions, In-Depth Analysis, CBT, Hypnotherapy, NLP, Somatic Work, Neuro-biofeedback and Biofeedback Interventions, Expressive Therapies (Art/Drama/Gestalt plus), Micro-Expression and Intuition Tools, Energy Psychology, and Reconstructive
Participants will learn 72 different therapeutic tools for treating varying severities of trauma experiences. Prepare for an experientially-based presentation which includes demonstrations of therapeutic tools, hands-on experience, videos, devices and programs. Gain several new treatment-based paradigms which enhance the effectiveness of treating PTSD symptoms, as well as healing personality/identity issues which are interwoven throughout this presentation.
Specific Goals and Objectives:
Participants will learn how to to utilize neurobiofeedback / biofeedback devices, read and utilize micro-expressions, and use scientifically based empathic-intuitional skills to aid trauma survivor’s recovery. Hands-on experience and demonstrations.
1) Neurobiofeedback - Biofeedback Tools – Demonstration and amazing uses for trauma recovery of brain functions, bio-chemistry, mindfulness-empowerment, neuroplastic changes. (15 Minute learning and hands-on demonstration module)
2) Macro and Micro Expressions – Demonstration, Practice & Application to Trauma Recovery. Observation, sensing, detecting using uncensored self-expressions to detect authentic reactions, not modified, guarded nor trained responses. (10 Minute learning and practicing module)
3) Empathic - Intuitional Skills - Understanding projection, projective-identification, transference, countertransference, physiological empathy skills, horrific imaginings skills, 12 dimensions of intuitional skills – based on latest book: Hacking Intuition: Science Meets Magic in Uncanny Moments (10 Minute Module)
4) New Paradigm for Treating PTSD – Therapeutic interventions that are useful with abreactions, nightmares, triggers, flashbacks, memories, transference, projective-identification, re-enactments. (Answering PTSD Moments, 12 R’s of Recovery, Self-Therapy Tools & Devices) 10 Minute Module.
EFT, EMDR, NLP, Hypnosis, Narrative Therapy, Energy Psychology, Movement Therapies, Healing Enactment Dramatizations, Art-Drama Gestalt Therapy, Organizing Schematic Therapy, Biofeedback and Neurobiofeedback Mindfulness Therapy. 20 Minute Demonstration Module with Videos & Devices
5. Psychotherapy Tools for Physiological, Muscular-Skeletal & Neurological Memories and Abreactions Related to Trauma Recovery
From simple to complex: EFT, Somatic Relief Psychotherapies, Biofeedback, Neuro-biofeedback, EMDR, Progressive Relaxation, Creative Visualization, Mindfulness, Feldenkrais Method, Art Therapy, Drama Therapy, Kick-Boxing/Martial Arts, Therapeutic Massage, Yoga Therapeutics, Mind-Body Integrative Therapies, Energy Work Interventions. 10 Minute Demonstration with Videos & Devices.
6. Tools of Traditional Therapy Which Can Unknowingly Harm
7. Utilization of AbuseTraumaRecovery.com to support therapeutic process, therapeutic depth & therapeutic openness. 5 Minute Model
- When Forgiveness is Helpful or Dangerous and Destructive
- When Emotional Suppression is Helpful and When it is Destructive
- When Psychotherapeutic Interventions Can Become Shaming and Defeating
- When Avoidance and Minimization is Helpful and When it is Harmful
- When Narrative Therapy is Helpful and When it is Harmful
Meetings are now FREE for members who pre-register!